Word of Life Argentina
I'm sending you off to open their eyes so they can see the difference between dark and light, and choose light.



"I'm sending you off to open their eyes so they can see the difference between dark and light, and choose light, see the difference between Satan and God, and choose God. I'm sending you off to present my offer of sins forgiven, and a place in the family, inviting them into the company of those who begin real living by believing in me." Acts 26:18









Monday, February 15, 2010

One month to go

Its hard to believe that our 5 months living in PA are almost over.
We have totally enjoyed our time here and the experiences we've had raising support and living with my family. And of course we cant forget to mention the wonderful snowfall experiences that we've had! In spanish we would say that we've received a "monton" of snow. which means a WHOLE LOT.
Anyway, this week we are going to Texas to visit some friends and to spend time with April:) cant wait for that!
I'm guessing that this next 5 weeks are going to fly by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers